Now Hiring! Junior QA
We're looking for an ambitious QA to join our team. No or basic experience is ok, we'll provide the necessary trainings ;)
Apply using the button below.
We accept applications till 22nd of November 2021
Music industry, beauty industry, academic industry, banking and many more
We don't believe in corporations
For customers in Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, France, Romania
We are looking for new talents to join our team, check our requirements:
- students / graduates in Computer Science or related fields
- work experience in Computer Sciences is a plus
- knowledge of English language (at least intermediate level) is a plus
- testing mindset and willing to grow a career as QA
- ability to work as an individual contributor, as well as work as an effective, collaborative member of the team
What you will learn:
- how to test Web apps
- what is Software Quality Assurance
- to use the best testing tools and latest technologies
- manual testing, test cases, test suites, bug reports using a dedicated test management tool and task management, such as Qmetry and Jira
- to create, modify, maintain and execute software automation scripts, test suites and test plans using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG
- API testing, using tools such as Postman
- cross-platform testing, using Browserstack
- team and work communications
- effective time management
We accept applications until 22nd of November 2021.
We require attendance at the workplace, located in Cluj-Napoca, at Calea Turzii, Nr.36.
Type of job:
Full-time job (40 hours per week), contract for an indefinite period, with a probationary period of 12 weeks.